Saturday, March 10, 2012

Frustrations

So I finally managed to get another ride on Lucas today. He was an ass again, but I got off and lunged him again and he was good when I got back on. Sometimes it seems like its days that I get on him thinking that its going to be a 'light' day when he is at his worst. But it doesn't help that he hasn't been allowed out all week due to the ice and then I brought him in early to ride... excuses I know but he likes to hold a grudge over stuff like that.

Lungs still are not great :( with my fitness level doing more than one or two circles at a rising trot are out of the picture. Hopefully the doctors can figure out whats wrong with me on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Mona Sterling said...

It always seems like they throw the biggest fits when our plans were just to 'have fun' and be mellow. :)

Hang in there and I hope they give you something to help with your lungs soon! If it's viral stuff, I highly recommend Wellness vitamins. My dad's a naturopathic doctor and I use the Wellness Vitamins regularly to cut my colds in half. 'Course if it's an infection, it won't kick it entirely. Feel better soon.