Wednesday, March 7, 2012

To the barn or to the USA for the weekend

Its March break for the kids next week here, which means my Mom and Dad are off for a week in the sun down south. I'm only slightly worried about what might go wrong, but it takes a lot of energy to run a house on your own for a week. So I stayed home from the barn tonight and caught up on chores in town that I might not want to do next week.

C & D might be going to the us to visit the stud horse that they have in training/promotion but it all depends on the 4 mares they are trying to breed to the other stud! And my friend is going to the US for the day on Saturday and I got invited to go with her but that will only happen if I dont go to the barn. Good thing is that because it is March break the barn will be full of kids that dont mind helping me with some chores.

Link to see C & D's stud: (12 rides)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWehCaPo8Z4&feature=channel

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like you've got a lot of options coming up in the next few days. Have fun with wherever you decide to go.