So I got my infusion last night, went to bed at 8. Woke up at 5:30 am (my regular time) long enough to decided that I wasn't going to work, my mom woke me up at 6:30 so I could call work and text my car-poolers to let them know I wasn't coming. I'm fairly sure I left my boss a message that sounded like I was drunk! I went back to bed again until 9:45 up until 11:45, back in bed until 2 when I finally got up and had a shower. I went out to the barn for a bit to scrub some hair off Lucas and take off his winter blanket and put his lighter turnout on. Then back home and back onto the lazy boy.
Fun day in the life of an RA sufferer.
But then I opened my email.
As part of my ongoing reaching out and spreading the word about RA on places more than just my own blog, I submitted my bio and application to the "Show us your Hands" book.
http://www.showusyourhands.org/photo-book-project/
I came home from my short trip to the barn to find out I got accepted!!! This will be a work in progress, and I hope to bring all of you along on the ride with me as usual!
No comments:
Post a Comment