It looks comfy and well made. I have never ridden in an RS, so I can't give feedback on the ride, but it looks nice from what I can see.
I will say, that you and I are roughly the same size and shape, and the Circle Y training saddle is the only saddle I've ever ridden in that felt like it was just an extended part of my body. I have a Billy Cook reining saddle and like where it puts me but I tried my friends mare in her Circle Y and felt so secure in it. I wish I had one. All of the other Circle Y's I've ridden in put me in a chair seat and were pretty uncomfortable. They are not my favorite saddle maker haha but that training saddle was awesome.
I don't mean to suggest something else if you've already made a decision, but if you're looking for something that will put you in a good position and keep you secure, you should check that one out. :)
Turns out by the time I add shipping this saddle will cost as much as having C and D buy me a brand new one at Congress.
I did at one point have a billy cook trainer that I really did like, but I'm riding in D's Huber saddle and I love it. SO I have made contact with them and will *fingers crossed* have it by Oct 21!
2 comments:
It looks comfy and well made. I have never ridden in an RS, so I can't give feedback on the ride, but it looks nice from what I can see.
I will say, that you and I are roughly the same size and shape, and the Circle Y training saddle is the only saddle I've ever ridden in that felt like it was just an extended part of my body. I have a Billy Cook reining saddle and like where it puts me but I tried my friends mare in her Circle Y and felt so secure in it. I wish I had one. All of the other Circle Y's I've ridden in put me in a chair seat and were pretty uncomfortable. They are not my favorite saddle maker haha but that training saddle was awesome.
I don't mean to suggest something else if you've already made a decision, but if you're looking for something that will put you in a good position and keep you secure, you should check that one out. :)
Thanks for the feed back Pony.
Turns out by the time I add shipping this saddle will cost as much as having C and D buy me a brand new one at Congress.
I did at one point have a billy cook trainer that I really did like, but I'm riding in D's Huber saddle and I love it. SO I have made contact with them and will *fingers crossed* have it by Oct 21!
Post a Comment