The saddle got here this am. Had a quick ride on Oscar tonight to try it out. Fits both of us great, a little stiff in the fenders, and they need to get slid back a bit for me, but nothing that can't be fixed after another ride or two.
Thanks everyone! I've looked at tons of saddles before I bought this one. It was the best quality I could get in my budget, that would wear well (because I couldn't afford a show saddle and a work saddle) and be decent enough to show in for a couple of years until I can save for a show saddle.
3 comments:
Gorgeous saddle! It looks really nice on Oscar! Here's hoping you get a lot of use out of it!
I love it!!! and it looks great on him.
Thanks everyone! I've looked at tons of saddles before I bought this one. It was the best quality I could get in my budget, that would wear well (because I couldn't afford a show saddle and a work saddle) and be decent enough to show in for a couple of years until I can save for a show saddle.
Post a Comment