As I mentioned yesterday, Lucas got a bath. Being the pampered show pony that he is, he has yet to have a roll in the indoor :) It does amaze me somedays that he thinks he should stay clean and the silly little stuff that must go on in his mind. It took him 3 months outdoors without snow for him to finaly have a good roll outside. He would wait untill I gave him free time in the indoor to do it, because he didnt want to get dirty. It comes in really handy at the shows, he loves the clean shavings.
We did our half hour of walking today, then I took some pictures of him all clean and shiny. When our wireless internet is back up I will post them. I tried to get some video but it is just too dark in the indoor. I also made him play with the ball a bit and was able to bounce it off every leg. So hes not scared of it... Were still discussing what to do with him for turnout. Hes not really happy by himself and its now going to be too mucky outside again for him to go out. Were looking at options for an inside turn out buddy but we dont want him to run too much. The only real option is Tanker, who Lucas loves to the point of obsession. They wouldnt run around too much... but he might try to mount her.... sigh.... please geld your geldings early!
No comments:
Post a Comment