Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dressage Pony!





Well Lucas likes his new shoes!! We didnt do much as it was just way to cold out today so I figured that letting him have a good run in the indoor would get his blood flowing. And it did, he was feeling good and willing to show off for the camera. Im planing on increasing the driving time this week to start fitting him up more and hopefully be on his back by the weekend or next Monday.
He loves showing off when hes out playing with me. The BO said that she couldnt figure out what he wanted on Saturday when she turned him out, he kept looking at her and shaking his head. He just wanted some comany to have fun with. Im so happy that he's feeling better. Really his injury was nothing big (unlike in2paint's mare Lilly) but I was really worried that he was so depressed about it. Now that hes back to feeling like himself I feel better as well.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad he's feeling better - he looks great in the photos!

Grey Horse Matters said...

Well he looks great and what a ham for the camera! Glad he's feeling more himself.

Rising Rainbow said...

Glad to hear he's feeling better. He's such a good boy, lunging around in form no less. LOL

Justaplainsam said...

Thanks guys! He LOVES when I bring the camera out. I got 30 shots and 10 of them were him 'posing' for the camera.

Old style halter pose, check!

Cute pic with the ears up, Check!

Walk to the camera for my close up, Check!