Saturday, March 15, 2014
Dear Horse Trainers (and the prople that employ them)
Dear Horse Trainers.
We are watching you.
We see you trashing other trainers/owners/riders/breeders on facebook. We see you riding horses with cut open sides, ripped mouths, and fried minds.
We know you killed that horse and buried it before the owners showed up. We know that you tied that horse under so tight it flipped itself over backwards and broke its wither. We know that nice gelding you had last summer is now unrideable and rears every time a saddle is placed on its back because of what you did to it.
We know that you 'trained' that horse for TWO years and then sent it home to its heartbroken owners saying it would be no good. That horse with TWO years of training didn't know its canter leads, and then we watched a decent 4-H rider help him figure them out.
We know that '2yo colt with 5 rides' youtube video shot in December, meant that the colt had been ridden for 6 months.
We know you high tie your horses at shows all night. We know your 'novice amateur' husband is teaching lessons at home.
We know, and we're tired of it. If we horse lovers don't stop you PETA will stop all of us. We will stop you first.
FYI - all of the above has happened within a 2 hour drive radius of my home. I'm sick and tired of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Irritates me too. :( It's awful and gives others a bad name
Oh my. I am so glad to say that I have never once in my life witnessed or experienced anything even close to this before. I hope I never do.
Post a Comment