So supper was ready the other day, and I kept meaning to go back and add to it, but everything was so nuts this weekend that it didn't happen.
We moved my brother and his fiancee into their new house on the weekend. It was a lot of lifting for everyone else, and a lot of cleaning for my self as I couldn't lift or haul much.
I got to see Chilly go on the weekend, I was very impressed. She's much better with the bit, bending and turning, and even loped off really nicely. Her movement is so good, shes a little quick but her legs look so good it doesn't matter much.
Tonight we worked on showmanship (its back to -15 again tonight!) shes really getting everything but the pivot and with time that will come.
And I started my new job today. I couldn't help but think that this time 10 years ago I was preparing to move to the QH trainers place, the last farm job I had before I got sick. Its weird sometimes how much your life can change in only a few years.
1 comment:
I hear that.
Post a Comment