But I rode anyways :(. I took it home to clean it and forgot it. I know bad me, but I lunged beforehand and didn't lope or do anything silly just a 20 min ride with lots of rising trot. I normally never ride without it now but this day I did. And I got a picture of me and Oscar, although i wanted one of us riding together, this one will have to do for now.

1 comment:
A couple of years ago, after I carried my helmet to the arena for lesson, I put it down so that I could tighten Gem's girth. I got on him and started to walk. After walking a bit, I thought "Geez, something feels really off." My instructor cleared her throat at me and walked the helmet over. Duh! :-) I can't see myself ever riding without a helmet and I am glad that you usually wear one.
Post a Comment