Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First post of 2013

And I didn't ride!  D and C's grandson was here so I helped babysit while we continued to clean up from the storm on Sunday (between 30-40 cm of snow!) and did chores for all the horses.  It was a good productive day that made me happy to come home and warm up this afternoon. 

So although not much progress was made in my riding goal, I kept up with my fitness goals so it was a good trade off!

I've also decided to stop one of the pain killers that I've been taking at night for about 2 years now.  We started it when I was having trouble sleeping on the Orencia and I thought that I would try stopping it over the holidays to see how I would feel.  Although I did notice the lack of it the first night I haven't noticed a difference since so another pill that I won't have to take any more!

No comments: