However the new drug cannot be given at home, it has to be given in a clinic with several nurses and a Doctor in attendance. I'll be going back to the same clinic that I was at before with the Remicade, but its just so had to coordinate work and doing the IV's. Especially if I wont be able to drive after the first couple of times (they load you up on gravel, and the drugs don't make you feel great) AND I have to get it done during work hours, AND I'll miss the next day of work, AND my parents will have to drive into the city the first couple of times to come and pick me up.
My best friend is wonderful and offered to have me stay at her place after words, but the first couple of times until I know what its going to do to me I would rather be home in my own bed when its over. So that should be starting just at the first of July. I have a meeting at work next week with my bosses to duscuss time off, and hopefully giving me access to the work files from home so I can do a bit of work even if I have to take several naps during the day.
This weekend I stayed at D and C's and barn/dog/cat sat for the weekend. All of the critters were great, and it was SO nice to go out to the barn in the morning and feed breakfast in my PJ's! Both Lucas and Chilly got worked a little bit, we got a delivery of steel for the new run-ins, and I had a nap with a cat cuddled up to me. My allergy's were so bad it was awful, but it was nice to snuggle with animals for a whole weekend.
I added some pictures, I said I would take more this weekend and I even tried to get one of Chilly but she's still kind of scruffy so it will wait until she gets a hair cut!
![]() |
| Lucas eating breakfast outside on Saturday morning. |
![]() |
| The cat is not on the couch, she is on me, and that doesn't count as being on the furniture. |


1 comment:
Very disappointing news about your hip and the upcoming treatments. I am crossing my fingers and toes that the treatment is not too debilitating. It appears that your employer has been understanding to your situation so I hope it continues. Spending time with animals is always great therapy when you are feeling blue.
Post a Comment