My new drugs begin on July 4th, so cross your fingers that it works and that the cross over is easy. Lucas and Chilly are both doing good. Chilly is now going w/t/c on the lunge with halting and changing directions easily.
Lucas was good this weekend as well, some old friends of my parents/mine (I used to baby sit the daughter) that are kind of looking for a horse. They really wanted to wait another year but love Lucas from all of his pictures on facebook and the videos. The brought out apples and carrot tops for all of the horses which made them even better in both Lucas' and mine opinions. I hope they will decide to take him, it would be the perfect situation for everyone.
2 comments:
Fingers crossed for you with the new meds and hoping these nice people love Lucas too.
I have my fingers and toes crossed that the transition to your new meds is uneventful and that they work as you want them to!!
Post a Comment