Of Lucas and Dean
He looks so good when Dean rides him. He was super lazy as well. Oh well, hopefully this will attract a new home for him. I went out and helped D with chores this am (C is judging a show) and then D rode him for me. I managed to get my car clean this weekend as well. Chilly had the week off because she is growing so much (she's almost level this weekend but was an inch and a bit lower in the withers last week). Lucy is getting her feet done next week and I'm going to try riding her, there is a chance I could show her at the end of August if I can get both of us fit enough (and my hips can handle it).
1 comment:
If Lucas was not 3,500 miles away, I would snap him up in a second! I am about the same size as you, and he compliments you very well so I bet he would probably also compliment me, which is so hard to find! I love how slow legged and sweepy his trot is, and his lope is so flat, he is pretty much perfect! :) He will sell fast, for sure!
Post a Comment