Thursday, June 14, 2012

boring!

Yup I'm not doing too much more than working, either at work or at the barn, and studying  I found out that I have been approved by my drug company for the new drugs so I should know in the next couple of days when I will start that.  It looks like I'm going to end up officially starting my meds and my course at the same time so I've been reading ahead so that I don't have so much to worry about that week. 

I do have to say that my boss and direct manager have been awesome about the changes that are taking place in my life right now.  They got me approved for extra sick time, got me set up so I can work from home on the days that I'm too tired to put in a full day (8 hours of work plus an hour of commute twice a day is too much when I'm wiped out, but I should be able to do a couple of hours from home).  They are also trying to get some of my courses paid for.  Let alone the actual dollar amount that my work insurance is paying for my drugs.

1 comment:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Hope the new drug regimen helps you. Your boss and manager sound like really nice people to help you with everything. Good luck, I hope it all goes well.