Thank god our 12 slave girl (just kidding! but she does work very hard!) Shes been getting off the bus at the farm and usually has most of the barn done by the time I get there. I help her feed, water and bring the horses in and then we both go home exhausted. If it wasn't for her I would be in over my head.
We have 19 horses in stalls and 3 living in a run in shed so its been a busy week, thankfully we finlay got a load of shavings today as we wouldn't had enough to do stalls tomorrow.
Lucas' leg is ok, I kept his kicking chain off him last night and the bump was down slightly (the padded part rests on the area where the bump was). Hes out all day in nice weather, and less likely to kick when he has a full day outside.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about D's elbow and the craziness that followed. It sounds like everything has been figured out at the barn, so all that's left is for D to have a successful surgery. Well wishes!
Post a Comment