Saturday, April 23, 2011

Well Lucas was awfull yesterday. Did a bit more rearing and bobing than he's done in a long time. I took him out to lunge him and was just about done when D brought out a 3yo to lunge as well (and to ride with me) and the longer we made Lucas wait for me to get on the madder he got. We got though it and got some good canter/trot work in but when will we get out of this??

We were stuck inside again today as the outdoor was just too wet, oh well more to work on tomorrow.

In other news I got both of my hats done today at the local horse fair, and I bought a brand new helmet! Although my troxel only has 2 years of riding in it, it is over 5 years old. So I bought a Lami-cell helmet. Atleast my head will be safe!

No comments: