Saturday, April 2, 2011
I had a really good ride on thursday night. D got on him first and worked him for a bit. Then I got on. We really only worked on his trot, and lift from behind, we rode him more collected that night and it was good. He still resisted a bit going from one bend to another, so his teeth are getting checked on Tuesday. Today I'm off 'babysitting' my friend who is recovering from knee surgery. I'll be out at the barn tomorrow and do our western pleasure impression and then he'll be off for a few days depending on what the dentist finds. His trot was fantastic! Lots of drive from behind, he was throwing me out of the saddle when I was rising. All I had to think about was keeping my shoulders balanced, and lifting with my legs, and "boom!!" Trot!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That trot sounds amazing! A little envious over here..... :-)
Post a Comment