Monday, May 19, 2008

Well the super pony was super....

Well the pony won the 18 and under command. Its basicly like simion says, follow the commands the ones that dont get kicked out untill there is the winner. And the pony won :) It was the riders first ever 1st place. In all he picked up 3 ribbons, and he was the most happy over the fact that his pony did well at her first show this year. Now thats a good student.

He actualy calmed me down after the Horsemaship class "Remember Sam, we came to get more miles on her and she did really well in the pattern!" I need more of these kids!

I start my new job tomorrow! Im so excited. I get weekends and holidays off! Its the first job I've ever had that I get that time off without pleading..... either I was working away on a horse farm or at home on our pig farm.

Still worried about this other kid. I like her. She is a good friend. But she just wont listen when I try to tell her that she could be crippling her horse. Why do people think its a good idea to chase points? And now shes all about getting enough American point to get her "World Show Qualifer" buckle. But it is no competition...... all you need for App is to win one American Pointed class..... How much work is that?

No comments: