Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Im bording and you want me to do my own chores?

Yeah so I was going to bring a young horse closer to home to work with but I called the lady and she was like well I charged 150 5 years ago and everything has gone up sence then......... And I understand that but I was going to buy my own feed and everything..... And then the kicker... and you'll have to do your own stall every day....

ummmmmm hello? 1st of your not a bording barn (local are around 250, 300 (full service!) with indoor arena, feeding, seperate turn out ect.) there is no indoor just an outdoor, and turn out when ever her horses go out (on 30 acres but I like to be able to catch a horse without a 20 min walk)

i dont know I mean I ran a bording barn I know it costs alot. But I doupt that a yearling will eat alot of hay (at $2 a bale thats $60 if one bale a day, plus bedding, oh and did i mention they are usualy out 24-7 in the summer.....) And I have nothing against her making money but if shes not doing chores the horses are out so eating little hay and using little bedding....

grr so much for friends doing a favor

No comments: