Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Typing with a wrist brace is hard....

Yup im gimped up today... and now I have to go to the sleep clinic tomorrow. I dont see why i mean my Doc already told me they want to take out the tonsils. Lol for that matter they should have taken them out when I was 7!

Lessons with Pony kid on thursday, hes going to a red-neck show on the weekend. (Yes we have thouse in Canada) What ever happend to "the coach knows best" Ive got these kids chasing points in multiple curcits this year and all Im worried about is if there horses are going to survive (let alone the fact one of them is in foal, and her owners still want to get 5 more All-Arounds on her!) They thought I was crazy when I sujested that they only show ApHCC shows this year. "But well miss out on all the other awards!" Yeah, that $30 saddle pad is sooooo worth 10 weekends of showing!

And then when I found a stake class (big prize money $200+) and it ment giving up a 'fun' show they didnt even want to change there plans because someone might get ahead of them in points.... does anyone understand that??

No comments: