Friday, May 16, 2008

Soooo, I think Im going to 'retire' again

So best friend got rolled over on Wensday night. Her young horse was comming around the corner and slippled and went down on both of them. Now before anyone panics she's ok. Brused leg, foot and they think she did some tendon damange to her knee but she should be ok in a week or two. Doctor told her that she used up one of her 9 lives, then she told him about the last time the other horse fliped over on her..... and the dozen or so other horsey accidents shes had over the years.

So saw the ENT guy in town and got the biopsy results... its not cancerious but it might be..... hows that for a defention! But eather way he's going to take it out on the 16th of June. So although that means I'll be on hormone replacement drugs atleast we should be able to get it figured out before school starts.

Not a bad day pain wise. RA specilist recomended that I start the prednisone again :( But Ive decided that im going to wait. I just dont see the point on going back on it for a month and then trying to come off it for the next 6 months. Local doc gave me some more pain med to get me though the next month. and the sulfa drugs are working a bit they just give me the runs!

No comments: