Sunday, February 2, 2014

Surgeon appointment tomorrow (for real this time)

This time tomorrow we'll know what the surgeon thinks of my ankle.  If you can, cross your fingers for me.  As much as I want it fixed, September or October would be a much better time to be laid up for a couple of months!

In Chilly news the equine dentist came out this week and did find 2 retained caps.  She pulled those two and did a little bit of maintenance work.  So Chilly's been on vacation this week, while she got over the visit.  Today I took her out and lunged her with a bit in.  Although she was still fussy at a halt and walk she was much better when she was working and busy.  D will start riding her again this week.

Oscar and I are having some minor issues.  We're getting board, and need something to keep both our minds busy.  Its not that either him or I are being bad or mean to each other but I think that he thinks that I'm picking on him.  And I am.  I expect perfection and his aging body cant handle that any more. 

1 comment:

SheMovedtoTexas said...

Good luck with the appointment!