Friday, February 22, 2013

Ice packs on my A$$

Well more like my hip.  I slipped on some ice earlier this week and twisted my back a bunch.  At first I thought it was my knee, as it swelled a little. But I went to the Chiropractor today and he found the spot on my hip that lifted me off the table.  So after several ajustments and ice on and off my hip and knee all day the swelling has gone down significantly so I'm on the mend.

Barn has been quiet this week because of all the snow we've had this week, Oscar's mom went back to school yesterday so I hope to have a bit of a ride tomorrow on him and hopefully at least brush Lucy.  It should be a good weekend if my butt ever unfreezes.

3 comments:

L.Williams said...

At least you didn't break anything when you fell! Still sucks though.

Wolfie said...

Ouch!! Hope you recover enough to ride.

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

Glad you didn't break anything! Hope you heal quickly