Saturday, February 16, 2013

Situation normal

It was a really nice day, and very warm at the barn.  Oscars Mom is home so I didn't get to ride today, I did ride on Thursday.  He was so much better than Monday, but I was also feeling much better so that also helped  I was planning to do showmanship with Lucy today but got distracted. 

C and I have gone over my show wardrobe and decided that I need new chaps, but we can get away with doing minor alterations to my other 2 good jackets to make them a little more current without having to buy new.  I also got a black button down oxford shirt from my parents for Christmas which will be nice to show in for horsemanship.  I still need to be on the lookout for a new saddle blanket or two but that is much easier than looking for new shirts AND new pads.

No comments: