I think what bothered me the most about it is that I followed the rules. I could name off 3 people in our small association that break the rules but because of who they are/who they work for they get off.
I think going after the grooms is silly. Besides unless they have some money behind them, or they are truthfully a working student. How could they afford to show the A shows ;)
What wonderful news. Do you have your first show picked out. And, I totally agree that the rules are screwed up. Too many people find ways to break the rules.
3 comments:
Glad that it is finally here for you :)
I think what bothered me the most about it is that I followed the rules. I could name off 3 people in our small association that break the rules but because of who they are/who they work for they get off.
I think going after the grooms is silly. Besides unless they have some money behind them, or they are truthfully a working student. How could they afford to show the A shows ;)
What wonderful news. Do you have your first show picked out. And, I totally agree that the rules are screwed up. Too many people find ways to break the rules.
Post a Comment