I think I finally managed to turn off that stupid word verification thing for comments. If I haven't can someone comment and tell me how to?
I'm stewing on a post on ethics in the horse industry but its slow forming into words... Its coming from some changes in the AQHA show formats, abuse at the national and local level, and bad big (and small) trainers.
Not much going on here, other than that. Oscar's owner is coming home in 2 weeks so we're looking foreword to seeing her again.
1 comment:
I really would like to do more showing, but it does get hard when you see such abuse at world class levels. This is true of all breeds, not just AQHA. Someday I'd like to see the vast majority of breed owners rise up and decide to take action. And THANK YOU for taking off word verification!!!!
Post a Comment