And I'm feeling really good. I guess you get used to how you feel and figure that is normal. No more bloating, gas, and running to the bath room. They kept telling me it was side effects from the drugs (at last count I was on over 10 of them plus vitamins and supplements)
I got to go for a bit of a ride last night, it was -7 plus windchill (which sucks any heat left in the indoor to the outside!). But with the long underwear, and the down jacket it wasn't too bad. We didn't do too much because of the cold but had some nice jogging work, and I felt like he was being really good about keeping his shoulders level while we did some changes in direction and schooling figures. We were riding with a friend who was testing out the new lesson pony so we only loped one direction once, but he was good like always, we're really starting to figure each other out. He doesn't get into his 'hoppy' lope any more but we are defiantly not ready to show yet.
Oscar's owner comes home tomorrow so I won't have sole custody anymore! I'm a little sad but I'll go back to working Chilly for a couple of weeks as shes ready for a little bit of grown up work before it gets too cold.
1 comment:
I am glad that the gluten free is going well. I did sugar free for a month last year and it was amazing. I might have to try it again now the that holidays are over. I can't resist all the minty choclatey candies.
Post a Comment