Monday, November 5, 2012

Small rant

Although I rode yesterday and I was able to function today at work, I still had some back pain and I was SOOO tired.  I am great full every time I get on a horse that I am still able to do so but I really wish that I was able to ride without it hurting my back.

Chiropractor did my back again today, seems like my upper back is always out of place.  I'm better than I was than when I was riding Lucas but its still not great.


2 comments:

L.Williams said...

Hope you feel better!

Adventures of the Super Ponies said...

Do you have a tens machine? I got one for 90 bucks and it made a huge difference. I also got a theracane. Check it out on amazon. It lets me work out the soft tissue areas that keep pulling my back out of whack. Changed my life!!