Thursday, November 1, 2012

No good news but no bad news either

We haven't heard any more from E or her parents but at this point we know that no news is good news and that we knew they would be busy with doctor meetings and appointments today. 

Oscar and I are good.  We are really starting to work as a team.  Tonight I found a bit that really works for the two of us, and our walk/trot transitions are really coming.  Were going to start lessons with D next week to help with some of the issues that I'm seeing but cant quite fix on my own. 

On Saturday I had a very low key ride (I sat and talked to C more than we rode around!) but by the time I got off my right leg was numb.  I went and saw the Chiropractor on Monday and he found that my "funny disk" was pressing on my sciatic nerve and that was causing the occasional numbness. 

No comments: