Tuesday, March 15, 2011

quality time

I went and spent some quality time with Lucas tonight, who took every oppertunity he could to remind me how spoiled he is. :) And how lucky we both are.

Work has been a little crazy lately, and is only going to get worse.... however show season is coming, if there was ever a better excuse for late nights in the barn that makes 2 good reasons.

We did our 'halter' workout tonight, and we have a lesson scdeduled for tomorrow night. Hes getting stronger with the work so for only being back into work for 2 months (with me having to take a week off due to the flu) I think were doing ok. Truthfully hes so broke he could show by himself in 2 months.... Its me Im worried about!

3 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

Sounds like you'll get some good work in. Hope when show season hits everyone is ready and has fun.

in2paints said...

When is your first show? I can't wait to see how you do!

Wolfie said...

The late nights will be so worth it. You shouldn't be worried....Lucas will get you through it. :-)