So I officaly have 2 classes left untill we leave for congress! Im so excited... Its going to be a killer week when I get back though! a bunch of tests and assignments are all due so I hope to do homework when Im not at the show.
So Im seeing a killer guy. Hes nice, sweet, caring, loves horses and is taller than me what could be better? oh for him to live closer but anyways......
So my list of things to buy at congress
1-congress down vest
2-congress hat
3-mare show halter
4-new number clips
5-belt and purse
-new felt hat?
Im so excited.... I used so alot! Oh and I started Remicade treatments yesterday.... each 100ml is worth $1800, and they used 4 of them thank god the goverment is covering it!!!!!!!!!!!1
1 comment:
I am SO jealous! I was at the congress several years ago as friends of mine were showing (they had one champion, one reserve and one top 5). It was amazing. I wish I could come and just drool this year but I can't afford it! Good luck and have an amazing time!!
Post a Comment