Well I watched the 3 year old snaffle bit 1st round tonight and boy is it sad. Horses throwing there heads, bad leg movement, horses fliping there heads. No wonder other horse people think were crazy.
How good is it to put in place the new movement rules then only make the 'little guys' follow them. There were horses there that fell apart (movement went so bad it was funny), horses so canted to the inside at the lope they were crossing there front legs, but still made it onto the finals over good horses. But guess who the big names were riding?
Good news is that a horse that is out of the QH barn I worked at (out of the stud I worked with and I rode his mother)(and a half brother to my friends 2 horses) Is at the congress. We hope to go see him tomorrow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment