Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yes I have a handicap sticker

On my rearview. In plain sight. Its blue. My car is White...... I only used it when I have to. For the past week our gravel parking lot at school is being preped to be paved over the Nov 11 weekend. So parking for about 30 cars is gone. So I'm thinking "I'll park out front, out of the way and that will let someone else have my gravel spot that might have to drive in every day"

Yeah that worked. I got a warning for parking in a handicap zone.

Ummmm hello?

Pisses me off. I dont really like using it. It doesnt get me any closer to the door or anything. It is a big help when I'm going home and stuff because I can't carry anything so it helps with that. Anyways Im going to go steal a good spot in the lot tonight and let somone park in the street tomorrow.... yeah

No comments: