I hate his lope. Its so stiff and bouncy that both of us end up stiff and sore from doing too much of it. I know he is ride able at the lope, I have seen his owner do it. And I'm sure that I might not be doing too bad, but it feels awful. The best thing lately has been to almost be willing to go to a hunter half seat when he gets really bouncy and use my legs to balance on him instead of my seat. Its working, and shortening my stirrups a hole helped too. Anyone else have any ideas?
I had my MRI on Monday for my ankle, and my appointment with Dr O is on Tuesday of next week. Please cross your fingers that they can hopefully figure out why it hurts all the time. Its starting to drive me nuts. I feel good, I want to do stuff, but it hurts.
Chilly is fine :) shes growing up in the front end again and is almost level again. We are hoping to have D start riding her a couple of times a week starting next week, shes ready for a job.
No comments:
Post a Comment