Tuesday, April 9, 2013
And we loped
Only about 10 circles in each direction, but hey that's better than Sunday. Lucy was so good tonight, nothing bothered us, I was able to let go of some of my fears and jog and even lope on a loose rein. I decided that I'm going to go to the show the first weekend in June. I'm only going to do showmanship, horsemanship, and western pleasure. Our goal will be good patterns, and for me to get though an entire class one handed for the first time in almost 10 years. It should be interesting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great! Exciting about the show too
I'm proud of you! Yay! We are kind of in the same boat. I know how to ride and show but circumstances have kept me away so I feel like I'm starting from scratch again.
Post a Comment