Saturday, March 9, 2013

More riding and we have a healthy colt

So I managed to ride Oscar on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday!  My parents left for their Mexican vacation today so I spent Friday helping them finish pack and run a few errands.  This morning I drove to them to the airport than spent the rest of the day helping in the barn.  Lucy gets her shoes on tomorrow so hopefully by this time I will be riding her!

C and D's mare delivered a colt (by No Doubt I'm Lazy) on Thursday night and although there were a few minor scares (and maybe they were only worries because of what happened with the last colt) he is healthy and very active.  I hope to have some pics later this coming week.  We didn't want to jinx it, just in case, and the poor baby still doesn't have a name but C is working on that is well.  He is dark (either bay or black) with a huge white star and a tiny dot on his nose. 

No comments: