Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Showcation

We are off tomorrow to the wonderful state of Maine!  There is a 4 judge ApHC show that we are taking 2 horses from our barn (C's 3yo and the weanling) and we are picking up the ex-boyfriends sister and a yearling colt by the stud they imported when I was dating him.  (And I caught lead him at one show)

I packed a ton of clothes but were there until Monday AM, and I get absolutely filthy.  Really I mean I have brought 2 every day shirts for each day!  I always end up spilling something on me at a horse show! 

I hope to take lots of pictures! 

2 comments:

Adventures of the Super Ponies said...

That sounds so fun! I can't wait to get back to having horse show adventures. Maybe next summer we will venture out.....

L.Williams said...

Have fune, take lots of pics