We did lots of jogging and walking, and a bit of cantering both ways but that wasn't very good. He is very deep hocked, and if he goes too slow it can be more like riding a Po-go stick rather than a horse. C told me that it will get better the more we get to know each other. He was SO smooth at the jog though! He made me realize that maybe I'm not such a bad rider, but that Lucas was just too much for me.
The hips are not too bad but I think I'm going to enjoy the opportunity to have a nap!
![]() |
| Oscar |

4 comments:
Sounds good. You'll both get to know each other and have fun I'm sure.
Glad that you are back in the saddle again. :-)
Just dropped by your blog and I love it :) glad your back in the saddle again x
I read through your blogs and it is so great to see you perservering through your health problems. My mom also has RA and had a really hard time getting it under control in her late thirties. Hopefully those new drugs will knock it into remission. I hope that you keep up with horses. It would be great to see you try dressage!! I have a hip injury and I can hardly walk after a ride western and hunt seat hurts my knees. And a nice light dressage horse is like feathers in sore wrists/hands :)
Post a Comment