I'm trying to stay off the computer as much as possible at home, but the fingers are feeling a bit better today. Got a doctors appointment for Monday am to hopefully/not hopefully get steroids. I love the fact that they make me feel 'normal' but I hate what they do to me. Last time I was on them for an extended period of time I ended up having to sleep on an air bed as they do something screwy with the muscles in my back :(
There is a fun show on Saturday that Im going to go to for a couple of hours to watch, and hopefully take pictures.
PS if any of you have an Iphone, or an Ipod.. get the game My Horse... it is very addictive!!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better. Fingers crossed you don't have to sleep on an air bed.....
Post a Comment