
Lucas and Max having a nice moment right before they started playing halter tag.
Max looking cute:

And Lucas looking cute too!
So my Motorola Milestone died a very painful death that even tech support couldn't fix. It was so bad my computer refused to acknowledge that it even existed (I have a program to fix/update my phone on my computer). So thankfully my birthday is tomorrow and my wonderful parents bought me a new iphone for my birthday! Im still getting to know the buttons and tools but it seams really easy to use and the photo quality is great.
I was kinda planing on riding today but it was -15 and it was just too cold to get my ass in the saddle. Lucas' old mom is coming out tomorrow so he's getting a hair cut in the morning and she's going to ride (or so the plan is).
My show halter has lost a couple of its red stones and I was given some jewelery quality clear ones today so we are going to try and replace them with the clear ones tonight. If it works in the area where the missing stone is I'll just replace them all, I personally didn't really like the red stones!
No comments:
Post a Comment