So you know how sick you feel most of the time when the only way you can figure out that you are actually 'sick' is when you cant leave the bathroom long enough to go to work... It started Sunday night and although I went to work on Tuesday, I should have stayed home, lets just say trying to find a place to throw up at work and not gross everyone else out is not fun.
So I'm home again today, Lucas is having fun with his mini-break. C and D finished putting on the kick boards in the arena yesterday so the arena is now back to being an arena instead of a construction site. The boarders tack room is on the schedule to be done over the next couple of days so it should look different by the time I get back to the barn. Horses that are coming for training arrive on the weekend so the barn is going to get busy. I think mine and Lucas' alone time in the arena during the weeknights is over!
1 comment:
I hope you feel better soon!!! Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment