Saturday, November 5, 2011

Update

Lucas is good :) And very happy at the old boss's place. Hes being ridden by some of the better riders who are currently horseless. We are still waiting for the final word from a lady that tried Lucas out.

Its been hard, but for the best that Lucas is away from me while this process is going on. Its been easer to say good bye when I dont see him every day. I still miss him but I think its a good transition to his new life.

Everything else is ok, not doing to much on the horsey front. Just playing with the weanlings at the barn and helping out there on the weekends.

1 comment:

Wolfie said...

Glad to hear that Lucas is doing well. It's such a hard transition. I trust your health is OK. Keep us updated on how your are doing.