I get my IV again on tuesday, almost 4 weeks later than I should have. Im really starting to feel it the past couple of days. I end up taking pain pills which make me grumpy and screw up my reflexes (so its not safe for me to ride, I might be able to, but Im in a bit of a fog so...) Ive been driving Lucas some, and the BO are in the process of making a new tack room for themslefes (that when I havnt been helping with, the BO's have been making too much noise for it to be safe to work him)
They've been cleaning out the tack room (in a process of moving all of there own personal stuff into the new room) so its given me a new rack for my saddle that is much easier for me to access. Lucas' blanket rack also got a spot in the tack room wall so that its not cluttering up the hallway of the barn. I hope to go take pictures of the barn to show all of you how the barn looks but I'll wait untill the new saddle racks go up.
1 comment:
The new tack room sounds like it's making more room for everyone else's stuff. Sounds nice.
Feel better soon.
Post a Comment