Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Yoga Ball



Well I did it, I gave Lucas his Christmas present. He kinda knew it was coming, he kept nickering at me while I got it blown up. Hes so funny though. He wont kick it or push it, he stands there looking at it untill I kick it then he walks after it and waits again for me! Somedays I think he's training me!!!

Legs and feet feel good! All the heat is out of the right foot and the slight cool swelling on the right leg was gone after his "exercise". His left front where the thrush/abcess is is starting to firm up and is no longer soggy, and smells much better. Fingers crossed that were on the upswing! Me and the BO are going to trot him again on Sunday to see how he feels, and evaulate his healing/progress.

No comments: