Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saddle fit issues

Well I have a Billy Cook trainer (O.K. version) and it has fit every horse its ever been on. The horse cryropractor loves it. Lucas does not!So I gave him a week off with light lunging and lots of turn out and his back was normal on thursday.

I went to a trade show today and bought a sports medicin pad to help, and my friend has lent me her Wanger trainer to ride in for a week untill the cryropractor comes on the 6th of Feb to assess Lucas and my saddles.

My friend broke her leg on Tuesday when she was line driving her two year old. The line was too long and got wraped around her leg. It sucks, somthing your always told to watch and just a stupid accident. She's got to wait for 2 weeks before she goes back into see the orthopedic specialist. Shes in a huge brace and is on crutches but other than being bored and worring about if she'll get to show her horse under saddle this year.

No comments: