Well we had a drastic drop in temps this week went from around 4C to -19C+ windchill. Yuck! Anyways the tempature changes have caused me to be more sore than usual, so I havnt riden in the past few days. Ive gotten to the barn, brushed Lu, and lunged him but thats about it.
Meanwhile, Lu seems to be setteling in much better at the barn, I lunged him on Thursday night, and on Friday when the owners of the farm turned him out he ran for 1/2 an hour bucking, playing, snorting at everything, and then wouldnt get caught! They said he was much better today, just had a walk around for a bit and a roll, but after I lunged him I thought I would give him some free time so he could roll if he wanted to (and he kinda had a look in his eye...). WELL! he ran and he bucked and he spun! I think hes enjoying his new life, he is very well behaved on the lunge and under saddle, but hes just like a mechevious little kid... 'Im being very good, BUT I really really really want to go play!'
No comments:
Post a Comment