So we went to visit the old man on Monday, had a fun ride on my friends horse. The old boss was like ok just canter from a to e, and see how it feels. Im not sure if he was worried about me or the horse, who is also just returning to full time work after having a year off due to tendon issues. It was kinda nice as all the new borders who didnt know me kept poping into the indoor to watch, I guess they wanted to see if the rumors were true.
Anyways they again offered me my old job back (as they have every year, since they found out I was going to be 'ok' after all, even if it was a new kind of normal) But I couldnt do it on a daily basis any more. Hell Im not even sure I like riding anymore, let alone HAVING to ride atleast on a weekly basis again. Since Ive left they've fliped an entire barn of students, the 80 that I had there are down to about 10 of the same and 30 new ones.
Let alone the fact that it is still LESS money than I was making before I went there the first time!!! I was making 800 more a month in ont, yes I was paying for an appartment but it only cost me 500. And that was 2 years of school and 5 years less experence.
They were like "well you could still have the weekends to show ApHCC!" Yeah and never AQHA, dispite the fact most of 'there' clients would be taking lessons with me and most of the horses would be under my full time training. I had 2 other trainers later ask me why I never showed.....
Anyways now Im dealing with the goverment again, I dont have a job, no medical plan, and no money...... *sigh* things were so much easer when I was younger!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment