I decided that I should do what I've been debating about for a while now. Putting myself back into weekly lessons. So after a few phone calls and emails to horsey friends I have signed up with a guy to do lessons every Tuesday for a bit. I have taken lessons before from him, and although I learned alot I was fairly sore... but joints were worse then.... and I weighed about 40lbs more than now as well.
So I guess we'll see how it goes. I also have another thyroid ultrasound on Thursday comming. Cross your fingers that it is atleast the same size if not smaller..... I think they will start talking surgery again if its gotten bigger....
And yes boys do still suck. I think the only good part is me getting off my ass and getting some saddle time. Im going to need it if Im showing any riding horses this summer. He was a good excuse. Im too busy, dont have time, dont have money.....
Besides this is the first boyfriend in a long time that Ive broken up with and not had horses to get me over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment