So its snowing again... And as much as I would like a 'white' christmas, We are going to get alot of snow tonight! And Im not a big fan of winter. Snow is ok, but I would much rather have sun and grass than snow and wind!
So, how do you take the next step in a relationship? I'll have to start looking for a job in another month, so that I'll have somthing lined up for work term, it would be nice to know which area I'll be living in. And as much as I would like to go up there for lots of reasons, am I ready for that? Are we ready for that?
And then the friends/clients said that if I wanted to show there horse in the open/sr classes I was more than welcome to. But that means sticking close to home....
ahhhhhh... lol no one is going to understand what the hell Im talking about!
No comments:
Post a Comment